*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
The butterflies came back to Hopper's stomach. He snuggled into her fur.
Zelmira's heart jumped with joy. It felt like she had birds of song soaring through the rings of happiness, it felt like she was suffocating. Her lungs stopped, her heart missed a beat, all listening to the music of love. It was like she was in another land; an oasis; a magical forest; no- heaven. Her face in Hopper's fur, and his face in hers, felt like heaven.

Zelmira's heart jumped with joy. It felt like she had birds of song soaring through the rings of happiness, it felt like she was suffocating. Her lungs stopped, her heart missed a beat, all listening to the music of love. It was like she was in another land; an oasis; a magical forest; no- heaven. Her face in Hopper's fur, and his face in hers, felt like heaven.
Hopper's butterflies in his stomach had now turned into birds. This was one of the happiest he had felt in his whole life. He was glad that Zelmira liked him back. He snuggled into her more and began to drift off.

(This is actually my first time as well... I was a little weirded out to begin with to be honest but then I figured out what it was... This is SO much fun!!!)
(I remember when I first discovered an RP. My best friend, @cluckmecoop7 introduced me to them. To me, it was like, "where have you been all my life?")

Hopper's butterflies in his stomach had now turned into birds. This was one of the happiest he had felt in his whole life. He was glad that Zelmira liked him back. He snuggled into her more and began to drift off.
Zelmira ended up falling asleep into Hopper, as his dreamy scent caused her to dose off.

Back
Top Bottom