*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Pics
Bravely, Alethea led her and Moon Mist through the field. She glaced to her right. She was starting to get a little more nervous. The grass was too high to see over and it was shadowy and dark. "Do you see anything strange?" Alethea asked Moon Mist. They were almost half way through the field.

Bravely, Alethea led her and Moon Mist through the field. She glaced to her right. She was starting to get a little more nervous. The grass was too high to see over and it was shadowy and dark. "Do you see anything strange?" Alethea asked Moon Mist. They were almost half way through the field.
Moon Mist was walking cautiously. As her paws touched the soil something felt off. But she couldn't place it. "No." Moon Mist replied. "But something doesn't feel right."

(GOSH y'all went late into the night!!! I was conked out about 9:45 🤣🤦‍♀️)
(Time difference. It was about 9:00 when I went to bed)
Nate sniffed the air as he and Jack hopped through the field. "Do you smell something... Funny?" He asked Jack.
Jack sniffed the air,"Yes, I do",he responded", but I can't quite tell what it is.)

(Time difference. It was about 9:00 when I went to bed)

Jack sniffed the air,"Yes, I do",he responded", but I can't quite tell what it is.)
(Wow. The way we were all talking, I figured out time differences are similar... I'm in Michigan, hbu guys?_

Nate paused. It smelled like something dead. "Jack somethings dead." He was worried, but the inner 'brave buck' kicked in. "Comon. Let's figure out what it is."

Moon Mist was walking cautiously. As her paws touched the soil something felt off. But she couldn't place it. "No." Moon Mist replied. "But something doesn't feel right."
"What do you mean?" Alethea turned to look the little rabbit in the eyes. A strange smell wafted through the air. Alethea was disgusted by the smell, but she knew what it was all too well. "Somethings dead." Her eyes darted back and forth. Why was this field so untouched and perfect? It could be a coincidence... But there could be a reason that nobunny had seemed to find it, or any other creature for that matter.

"What do you mean?" Alethea turned to look the little rabbit in the eyes. A strange smell wafted through the air. Alethea was disgusted by the smell, but she knew what it was all too well. "Somethings dead." Her eyes darted back and forth. Why was this field so untouched and perfect? It could be a coincidence... But there could be a reason that nobunny had seemed to find it, or any other creature for that matter.
Moon Mist stood up on her back legs and began sniffing the air aswell. "Bleg." She gagged. "You're right. Something is certainly dead." Moon Mist looked up to the sky, it was clear, not even a cloud. "Odd." She said. "Usually the vultures would have found something with this strong a stench by now."

Back
Top Bottom