*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Alethea nodded. She took a deep breath. "Ok." She said confidently. "Can you help me... get something to eat?" She asked her. She tried to look in the direction she thought that Becca was, but she actually looked away from Becca.
"Yes, do you want me to lead you outside, or should I bring something to you?" Usually Becca would have just had another rabbit take care of the hurt one, but this time was different. She cared for Alethea, and she had to be the one to make sure she was getting what she needed.

"Yes, do you want me to lead you outside, or should I bring something to you?" Usually Becca would have just had another rabbit take care of the hurt one, but this time was different. She cared for Alethea, and she had to be the one to make sure she was getting what she needed.
"I will follow you to the grass." She answered.

"Okay," she hopped to Alethea's side. "Just try to hop along with me, okay?" she told her friend.
Alethea nodded. She could feel Becca's soft fur on her checks. "Becca, I understand if you would like to remove me from Second Rank... I... I got so mad." She stuttered. "I went crazy over a trespasser. And because I did... He died. And I nearly died." She lowered her head, embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom