*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

"Ok." Alethea took a nervous step forward. She didn't hit anything so she began to hop. She bumped into a wall. She turned and slowly began to talk to her self. "So is that why your always mumbling to your self" Alethea lauhged.
Moon Mist chuckled, and then said nervously "Haha, no. I just don't usually have anyone to talk to."

“Yes, what do you need?” Becca asked Rosemary.
"I've just been thinking.. We don't really have any healer rabbits. I would like to become one and help our Warren. But in order to do so, I would have to learn from another healer. Like in a different Colony." She knew Becca didn't want to stir trouble up with the other rabbits and would probably say no, but she hoped beyond hope that she would agree.

"I've just been thinking.. We don't really have any healer rabbits. I would like to become one and help our Warren. But in order to do so, I would have to learn from another healer. Like in a different Colony." She knew Becca didn't want to stir trouble up with the other rabbits and would probably say no, but she hoped beyond hope that she would agree.
“The only way I’ll agree to that is if you are completely safe and you know of another rabbit to help you,” Becca told her honestly.

Back
Top Bottom