*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

Alethea sat awkwardly. "I don't even know how to get there without smashing into something." She laughed.
"Oh, haha." Moon Mist said nervously. "Yeah, I guess I should help you out. Just follow the sound of my voice, and I'll lead you to the main tunnel, since it's the most spacious.

"Oh, haha." Moon Mist said nervously. "Yeah, I guess I should help you out. Just follow the sound of my voice, and I'll lead you to the main tunnel, since it's the most spacious.
Alethea carefully hopped behind Moon Mist. She didn't want to be a hindrance, but she was certain she was. She tried to hop as fast as she could behind her little friend.

Alethea carefully hopped behind Moon Mist. She didn't want to be a hindrance, but she was certain she was. She tried to hop as fast as she could behind her little friend.
"Here we are!" Moon Mist exclaimed as they reached the main tunneling, her voice echoing off the walls. "You can use your voice and listen to where the echo bouces to figure out your boundaries."

"Here we are!" Moon Mist exclaimed as they reached the main tunneling, her voice echoing off the walls. "You can use your voice and listen to where the echo bouces to figure out your boundaries."
"Ok." Alethea took a nervous step forward. She didn't hit anything so she began to hop. She bumped into a wall. She turned and slowly began to talk to her self. "So is that why your always mumbling to your self" Alethea lauhged.

Back
Top Bottom