Mate:
Colony:
Physical Description:
Other:

Would you like to be domestic or wild?)
Name: Roger
Mate: None for the moment
Colony: Prairie Warren
Physical Description: Mostly White Lop, with a bit of brown and grey here and there.

Last edited:
Name: Roger
Mate: None for the moment
Colony: (@JustBabyMargo @Little Baby Bean i need help on this and the Rank)
Physical Description: Mostly White Lop, with a bit of brown and grey here and there.
(Is he already part of a colony, or is he a loner that is hoping to join one? I’m not able to RP right now, because my parents are gone, and I have been super busy, so I’ve mostly been lurking. I may be able to help you, but I may leave at any moment, just so you know.)

(Is he already part of a colony, or is he a loner that is hoping to join one? I’m not able to RP right now, because my parents are gone, and I have been super busy, so I’ve mostly been lurking. I may be able to help you, but I may leave at any moment, just so you know.)
(Ok, thanks For the heads up! He’s part of a colony, but I don’t know which one would be best for him)

(Ok, thanks For the heads up! He’s part of a colony, but I don’t know which one would be best for him)

Back
Top Bottom