*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

(Ok, thanks! @Barred Rock Mama what has been going on?)
(So the biggest things rn are that Alethea is temporarily blind; Nate and Rosemary are on their way to the marsh colony and are possibly going to be ambushed (someone just has to play for them); There was an eagle attack that hurt a rabbit named Dandylion and that's why Alethea went blind from convulsing;

And that's really everything big going on rn... We haven't worked on it recently because of Margo and Bean but I hope that they start to. I will catch u up ASAP if I remember anything but I believe that's it ;))

(So the biggest things rn are that Alethea is temporarily blind; Nate and Rosemary are on their way to the marsh colony and are possibly going to be ambushed (someone just has to play for them); There was an eagle attack that hurt a rabbit named Dandylion and that's why Alethea went blind from convulsing;

And that's really everything big going on rn... We haven't worked on it recently because of Margo and Bean but I hope that they start to. I will catch u up ASAP if I remember anything but I believe that's it ;))

(Oh and Ludewig and Sprout were gonna tell the chief that they were mates.)

(Ok! How should I start? Something Like “Roger was hopping around?”)

Back
Top Bottom