*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

(I think I can rp later today. Sorry it took me so long. Also yay! There are people active on this one!)
(Yes!!)
(What is happening right now)
(The chiefs have all changed, Alethea is chief of Prairie Warren and Ludewig is chief of Marsh Colony. Ludewig and 3 other rabbits are trying to figure out what is blocking the river because it is driving thirsty, dying predetors to their colony which has a freshwater stream. There's also a weird sickness going through. Alethea caught Ludewig and the others thinking they were planning an invasion on the Warren. They are being imprisoned in the Hidden Burrows which is kept for emergencies.)
(Are you still on, @Barred Rock Mama ?)
(Lol now I am. Just kinda jump in the story and we'll explain anything we missed:))

"Yeah I'm fine. Blaze?" Mirabelle growled, "are you hurt? I don't care but, Ludewig told me to check on you all." She was still frustrated at him for yelling at her during the fight.
“I’m fine, ma’m. Don’t worry, I know you don’t care.” He said courteously. “Mostly because I wasn’t trying to scratch the eyes out of every living thing that came within a foot of me, unlike some rabbits…“ He thought to himself.

“I’m fine, ma’m. Don’t worry, I know you don’t care.” He said courteously. “Mostly because I wasn’t trying to scratch the eyes out of every living thing that came within a foot of me, unlike some rabbits…“ He thought to himself.
(And NO @fangthehunter Ludwig‘s excellent hearing does NOT enable him to read thoughts, so THERE. :tongue)

(Yes!!)

(The chiefs have all changed, Alethea is chief of Prairie Warren and Ludewig is chief of Marsh Colony. Ludewig and 3 other rabbits are trying to figure out what is blocking the river because it is driving thirsty, dying predetors to their colony which has a freshwater stream. There's also a weird sickness going through. Alethea caught Ludewig and the others thinking they were planning an invasion on the Warren. They are being imprisoned in the Hidden Burrows which is kept for emergencies.)

(Lol now I am. Just kinda jump in the story and we'll explain anything we missed:))
(Ok. I will try to join in in a couple of hours. I have to do some homework)

"Alright." Alethea began. Mirabelle gave Blaze one more death glare and hopped back to Ludewig. "What are everyone's names?" She asked. "I am Alethea, chief of the Prairie Warren."

Back
Top Bottom