*Clovers and Cottontails* A Wild Rabbit RP

( lol, it was pablo, sorry other roleplay were same things happening, but Ima gonna start with him)

Pablo flirts with the guards. they giggle lightly as he tells them a story.

Ludewig sleeps from all the walking to find out what caused the droght.

Dandelion walks around outside as he gets used to the bright sun.

( lol, it was pablo, sorry other roleplay were same things happening, but Ima gonna start with him)

Pablo flirts with the guards. they giggle lightly as he tells them a story.

Ludewig sleeps from all the walking to find out what caused the droght.

Dandelion walks around outside as he gets used to the bright sun.
Mirabelle rolled her eyes and sulked into the shadowy corner, sick of hearing Pablo's stories. Most of them he seemed to be the super hero in and rarely was there a plot twist. She yawned and tried to fall asleep. Unfortunately Pablo's voice was very difficult to tune out. She wanted to strangle him, but calmly refrained from doing so as Ludewig would not approve. He needed to hurry up and get back, she didn't know how much more of this she could take.

(Okay there's a rough beginning ig lolol)

Mirabelle rolled her eyes and sulked into the shadowy corner, sick of hearing Pablo's stories. Most of them he seemed to be the super hero in and rarely was there a plot twist. She yawned and tried to fall asleep. Unfortunately Pablo's voice was very difficult to tune out. She wanted to strangle him, but calmly refrained from doing so as Ludewig would not approve. He needed to hurry up and get back, she didn't know how much more of this she could take.

(I shall now revive this rp. tag list: @Barred Rock Mama @fangthehunter @Anime2lover @Bakbuk @EmmaRainboe (also I just tagged some peeps who have somewhat recently responded, sorry if your not in this one anymore.)

Larkspur sat at the entrance of the prison burrow nibbling at clover and twitching flies away with her long ears. The sun was shifting, dissolving any shade that pooled at the entrance, the heat quickly set in, and Larkspur wished she could slough off her heavy fur coat. “Hey, You!” She called to a nearby guard. “Come take the entrance shift, I’m going into the burrow to cool off!” Once the guard began to meander over, she started into the burrow. It was significantly cooler, and she quickly made her way to the entrance of the main hollow.
(I’m tired now. Too much writing.)

Larkspur sat at the entrance of the prison burrow nibbling at clover and twitching flies away with her long ears. The sun was shifting, dissolving any shade that pooled at the entrance, the heat quickly set in, and Larkspur wished she could slough off her heavy fur coat. “Hey, You!” She called to a nearby guard. “Come take the entrance shift, I’m going into the burrow to cool off!” Once the guard began to meander over, she started into the burrow. It was significantly cooler, and she quickly made her way to the entrance of the main hollow.
(I’m tired now. Too much writing.)
Mirabelle wanted so badly to escape from the burrow, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Alethea gave a quick nod to the guard in front of her and hopped into the prison burrow. She heard a small voice and muffled giggles as she rounded the corner. Immediately the doe's guarding Pablo and Mirabelle's burrow straightened up. "How goes it down here?" She asked, nicely. Mirabelle heaved a sigh and looked to Pablo to answer.

@fangthehunter

Back
Top Bottom