Club Muddy Urban Homesteading and other Antics

Check out these dummies all sharing duckies food!! 😂
7D439290-4AB6-4ED8-AD30-B1947C37AA2C.jpeg
48CB4CA4-5976-410E-985B-FD6B6226FF28.jpeg

Well we think Zookie may have been partially responsible for my pond problems! Mr muddy was installing my new filter yesterday and shortly after, I found one of the koi outside the pond missing part of his dorsal fin and bleeding
I got him back in the pond immediately and he seems to be doing well but gave me a bad scare! Not sure if it jumped out and dog bit it or if dog grabbed it out but Zookie was acting really guilty about something. Around the time that I lost my goldfish, one of my gates was ajar so it could’ve been a heron or hawk but now I’m thinking it could’ve been the dog too 😔 we’re going to have to start making sure he stays locked out of that side of the yard :th

Well we think Zookie may have been partially responsible for my pond problems! Mr muddy was installing my new filter yesterday and shortly after, I found one of the koi outside the pond missing part of his dorsal fin and bleeding
I got him back in the pond immediately and he seems to be doing well but gave me a bad scare! Not sure if it jumped out and dog bit it or if dog grabbed it out but Zookie was acting really guilty about something. Around the time that I lost my goldfish, one of my gates was ajar so it could’ve been a heron or hawk but now I’m thinking it could’ve been the dog too 😔 we’re going to have to start making sure he stays locked out of that side of the yard :th
I was losing goldfish to a garter snake last year. The operative word is was.

Muddy’s homestead is getting an upgrade! :woot
We found a new place outside the city on 3 acres zoned AG so I can have more critters without the city issues! :yesss: I will be chronicling my journey in a new thread!
I’m glad that it’s finalized. Y’all are going to have a great time getting it up and running with all your critters.
If Mr. Muddy needs help spending money on farm equipment, I’ll be glad to help. So far, he’s two steps ahead of me though. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom