'Cluck' your rules

honeyb711

Songster
7 Years
Jun 30, 2016
QLD Australia
I have one silkie who does not care much for rule books 🥴 Jasmine loves the rain, & she loves the mud more.

Then there is my poor guy just standing around waiting for her to be done so he can get out of the rain like he wants too 😅

I guess baths & a blow dry it is 🙃

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_131943.jpg
    IMG_20240216_131943.jpg
    928 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240216_131928.jpg
    IMG_20240216_131928.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh dear they do look … well … wet 😂
hope they don’t get a chill I feel lots of cuddles and a warm towel is called for 🥰
Hugz
Definitely no chill here, really not ever, I think maybe that is why all our chickens have always loved the rain 🤷🏻‍♀️ This our first silkie flock though, & I had just assumed they knew they don't have the right feathers for that & would know to get out of the rain...but it seems that not the case with this one girl. She would stay in the rain all day long if she left to her own devices...she even chases the hose with the dog 😅

They always have baths & a blow dry if they wet & muddy though, so noone is ever left wet for too long x

Definitely no chill here, really not ever, I think maybe that is why all our chickens have always loved the rain 🤷🏻‍♀️ This our first silkie flock though, & I had just assumed they knew they don't have the right feathers for that & would know to get out of the rain...but it seems that not the case with this one girl. She would stay in the rain all day long if she left to her own devices...she even chases the hose with the dog 😅

They always have baths & a blow dry if they wet & muddy though, so noone is ever left wet for too long x
😂 do you have a swimming pool? 😂 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom