CluckCluckLuke's Diary - Starting on 4/26/13. Daily Read.

Awww,good Pew Pew! I'm sooooooo happy!!the Fox hasn't come back!!!I think he might have been lurking once,but Toby was outside :lol: my broody makes me so happy :D two of the eggs she's setting on were in the fridge for 2 days and they have veins!!!one egg is porous though '-'...so sad about the chick...but hawks do take their prey under a Bush to eat it,but it sounds like it was the cat :(

Awww,good Pew Pew! I'm sooooooo happy!!the Fox hasn't come back!!!I think he might have been lurking once,but Toby was outside
lol.png
my broody makes me so happy
big_smile.png
two of the eggs she's setting on were in the fridge for 2 days and they have veins!!!one egg is porous though '-'...so sad about the chick...but hawks do take their prey under a Bush to eat it,but it sounds like it was the cat
sad.png

YAY Pew Pew!!!!!

That is great, so glad you are happy!

5/4/13 - Today. Today was fun. Pew Pew in really big now with lovely new sickle feathers. He is a full crower now and is just starting to get his harem together. At the moment A fancy Wyandotte called Specks is his favorite! She like him to
big_smile.png

We hadn't been using our pool of late so we drained it but the rain filled it up about 3 inches, frogs took full advantage of this and next thing we had millions or tadpoles swimming around.
NOw what to do with them all? hm.... DUCKS!!! LOL.

We did save a LOT of them but then I got to get a bucket and got some of the tadpoles. With this I poured them into my ducks little pool.
OH MY WOW, DID they LOVE it!!! They couldn't wait ti get in the pool and when they did they where amazed at what they found. they were like pigs in mud
lol.png

The tadpoles ready for the feast.lol.

They where so keen to get in, the tub wasn't even full yet.

They Loved the tadpoles.

Heads under the water half the time!

Pew Pew and his new Girl Friend!

Big tail now!

Back
Top Bottom