CM Game Bird Farm and Hatchery or Lake Cumberland Game Birds

My last batch of lake Cumberland quail hatched out 99% but I only kept 6 for the breeding program (out of 20). So I don't know what's the deal lately. I haven't ordered from people lately as I have my own birds that I am satisfied with and my own standards to follow.

My hatch with Lake Cumberland was nearly as bad as yours, but like I said its been a while... not even any communication after that... not a peep out of 'em... should have asked for money back...
sad.png
really, I would never complain if somebodys willing to at least just talk about it

I bought from them last year and when I candled was basically the same result as you all clear only had 1 hatch from 25 eggs and the other shipment the UPS guy left the eggs up at the mailbox sitting in the snow and I paid high price for shippment, So I'm not very impressed with them and took like 2 months to ship and they didn't notify when shipped...
Quote:

I failed to add that I was hatching my bob whites at about 95% and button quail even higher. I would have thought it was my fault if it had not been for that and the fact that I have been hatching various birds for quite a few years now. And as I said, I told them in my message that I understood the eggs were not guranteed to hatch, I just wanted to discuss it and gets some tips from them on a second order. I got absolutely no response.

Well, I Ordered 100 Georgia Giant Quail Eggs From Them Last Year. They Cashed My Check, But I "never" Got The Eggs. I Called Numerous Times. Never Returned My Call. Once, My Wife Called And Actually Spoke To A "person" Whom Said Would Send Out The Order, But They Never Did. Sent A Bunch Of Emails To Them, Never Answered Them. I Would Not Recommend Ordering From Them. I'm Sure There Are Plenty Of Companies And Indiviuals Selling Eggs Without Taking A "chance" With Them. If Anyone From Lake Cumberland Is Reading This Post, Please Contact Me, Maybe Even Send My Money Back, Or Eggs, And I'll Post As Update. Other Than That, All Others, Be Careful, Buyer Beware !!!

i'll never deal or buy anything with lake cumberland again! they'll never pick up the phone, take 3 months to ship my eggs after i threaten to file charges.

I forgot to mention..... When they finally DID ship my eggs, in order to save on THEIR shipping costs (I paid extra for separate freight) they packed all of my eggs in the same box BETWEEN two brown paper bags full of the gamebird feed I ordered from them. The bags were busted (overfilled and very thin bags).... but I can only imagine why I had so many broken eggs? And whatever stress that added to my already screwed up shipment......

No.... I will never order from them or McMurray ever again....... (McMurray was discussed in another thread)

Jeff

I hve 100 eggs from CM in the bator I ordered Jumbo Browns and A&M's 50/50
Most of the eggs are very big they didnt fit well in the quail racks

Im scared they may not hatch because they are so big

They are due on April 10 to 13 so I will keep you posted

Back
Top Bottom