C'mon, let's see 'em...worst prom photos!!

I was asked if I wanted to go to the Junior Prom last year, but I stayed home.
tongue.png

I geuss 1986

Quote:
Got it! It was actually homecoming though. Prom wasn't until '89. That pic has way too much cleavage to post
tongue.png
Didn't marry him, but still friends
smile.png

Get a pic Sarah!

YAY! Do I really get eggs?
tongue.png

Here are my pictures
PHTO0877.jpg

PHTO0871.jpg

Thanks guys
smile.png

I loooooved the dress. I has silver sewin into it so when the light hits it is shimmers.

It has a funny story too. This girl who was known to be a little more on the $$ side kept bragging about how much her dress cost, how it was taylor made for her, yadda yadda..
Well I ran into her at homecoming and boy o boy did her eyes get big! She had on the same dress as I that was bought at a department store
lol.png

I have to concur with the concensus, SarahFair....and I have no doubt you made many a young man walk into something he wasn't paying attention to that night!

ETA
Found one....this was actually Homecoming. I don't know that I made it to Prom my Senior year (it was awhile ago.....memory is the first thing to fade!
tongue.png
)

m_e1ba371ea71165b84a0062c0d010fc42.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
lol if only i was in America.. I would have taken you!!!!
big_smile.png
haha well we would be the only duck obsessed outcasts at your school lol
tongue.png

hahahah awe thanks Morri

Quote:
lol if only i was in America.. I would have taken you!!!!
big_smile.png
haha well we would be the only duck obsessed outcasts at your school lol
tongue.png

hahahah awe thanks Morri

haha thats alright- if i went to your school i would be an outcast too lol but hey who wants to be normal right ???
tongue.png
..... i have my deb this year (year 11) its equivilent to your prom i guess....... its actually a "debuntante ball" - its gonna be awesome!! im going with sophxo off here
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom