Coccidiosis or not?

Chickenlover106

Chirping
Aug 15, 2019
Quezon Province, Philippines
Guys I need help asap. I think two of my baby chick might have coccidiosis. One of them must've pooped bloody feces, or both :(. Is this normal or not?

IMG_20190927_022800.jpg

Guys I need help asap. I think two of my baby chick might have coccidiosis. One of them must've pooped bloody feces, or both :(. Is this normal or not?

View attachment 1918479
On your other thread from Tuesday, you noticed bloody poop. Did you start treatment for Coccidiosis?
If you haven't, I would start asap.
What do you have available?

On your other thread from Tuesday, you noticed bloody poop. Did you start treatment for Coccidiosis?
If you haven't, I would start asap.
What do you have available?

I didn't start treatment right away, because I thought it might've been the ants somehow. Well I don't really have anything right now, I'm gonna have to buy amprolium later as it's currently 3 AM here in my country. But I've already cleaned and sanitized their brooder.

Btw what should I buy later aside from amprolium? Also how should I treat them with amprolium? Do I do it with a dropper, and maybe give them 2-3 drops?
Get the product, amprolium, asap.

Post a picture of the product once you get it and we can help you with the dosing.

Don't wait.

Back
Top Bottom