Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Here are my cuties!! And I was worried they wouldn't frizzle!!

So happy for you that they did!!!

I am no expert...but it looks to me like you have 2 pullets and a little roo--'Lavendar' has a pretty red comb and waddles compared to the other 2.
smile.png

Thank you. =) I was beginning to think I'd forgotten to post those. ;)

Here's my frizzle pullet named Starr.
She has a bad leg from a vitamin deficiency but she eats and drinks well and has great weight. I wanted to cull her so many times but everytime I go to do it, I cant. So she's now part of my small flock of handicaps.
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png

Here's my frizzle pullet named Starr.
She has a bad leg from a vitamin deficiency but she eats and drinks well and has great weight. I wanted to cull her so many times but everytime I go to do it, I cant. So she's now part of my small flock of handicaps.
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png
She is something I would love to have in my frizzle pen. How old is she. She is really cute.

Here are my other two babies! One ended up not frizzling and I am starting to suspect it is a roo!! What do ya'll think? I know they are still too young but its behavior is quite roo-ish as well.

Question. At what age do they begin to frizzle & is it even possible for a bantam barred chochin to frizzle? My Taloola is almost a month old & her feathers are coming in. They seem to be frizzling out, almost overnight. I'll post a pic in a few. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom