Cochin Bantams and Frizzle Cochin Bantams!!

Its how I started! Now I have approx 70 birds in my coop! LOL And the best part is ya can get any color you want! I did get a lot from Roslyn Pickens of Lucky Pickens in AK. She has some wonderful birds and I have gotten great hatch rates from her. I use her birds as the foundation of my program and then add other bloodlines with better quality to better my chicks. I have been very happy and cant wait till next spring to see what my new chicks I produce will look like!

I even do this with my iris flowers too. I buy from Nebraska a lot and my #'s are in the thousands! L

Its how I started! Now I have approx 70 birds in my coop! LOL And the best part is ya can get any color you want! I did get a lot from Roslyn Pickens of Lucky Pickens in AK. She has some wonderful birds and I have gotten great hatch rates from her. I use her birds as the foundation of my program and then add other bloodlines with better quality to better my chicks. I have been very happy and cant wait till next spring to see what my new chicks I produce will look like!

I even do this with my iris flowers too. I buy from Nebraska a lot and my #'s are in the thousands! LOL!

Where did you get the Lovely Blue Mille fleur in Pic #6??

mindy would know...looks like a Millie color..not sure what it's called. Calico? ??

I got one with similar colors. Been told it's a Mille Fleur/Calico
If it were a cat, I would call it Calico but I wasn't sure if that is a recognized chicken color. I posted a thread and got a response that said it was considered Tolblont (sp) possibly.

Back
Top Bottom