Cochin Frizzle bantam male or female

Super curious.. I have a 14 week old black frizzle cochin. What has yours turned out to be? Here is a picture of mine with my daughter.
I am leaning towards roo!
Any new pictures of yours? How is its demenour? Mine is at the bottom of the pecking order and runs around crazy. His name is crack! He is scared of everything! But so cute and we love him too death!

Super curious.. I have a 14 week old black frizzle cochin. What has yours turned out to be? Here is a picture of mine with my daughter. I am leaning towards roo! Any new pictures of yours? How is its demenour? Mine is at the bottom of the pecking order and runs around crazy. His name is crack! He is scared of everything! But so cute and we love him too death!

Holy cow there's no doubt he's a roo
Ha ha. That's what I was thinking...but hes so low in the pecking order I wasn't sure. We will see how his demeanor turns out as they all mature. They are only 14wks now and I have 2 that are already crowing. 1 blue laced wynadotte and 1 japanese black tailed bantam. Thanks for the comments!

I would say roo. Mine is in the middle of the pecking order. I am leaning towards roo for mine. He is 181/2weeks now.

Oh no! Well mine isn't crowing yet but his or her comb is actually smaller then the barred rock girls that just started laying this week and they are the same age.

Back
Top Bottom