Cochin Self Judging Contest

Firearia

Songster
9 Years
Apr 27, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
I love Cochins, all types of Cochins. So everyone let's post pictures of our Cochins, age, name, and what category they win in your hearts. Just for fun.
big_smile.png
Every fluffy butt chicken is a winner.

I'll post a couple pictures of my hen and deceased frizzled bantam. I'll grab pictures of my new Cochins later.
smile.png

IMG_6383.jpg

Alice--About 1 year and a half
The most loving hen
lol.png
(She follows me EVERYWHERE and adopts some broodies chicks
lol.png
)

IMG_6407.jpg

Desmond--He died in September of last year.
The most protective rooster. The little banty protected the flock against a giant owl. He would warm Alice up by wedging her in the warmest section of the coop and standing guard.
roll.png

Last edited:
sold this girl a month ago
3 years old
name ginger
standard buff cochin hen
Prettiest hen

shes missing tail feathers from the roo

103601_dscn0102.jpg

hatched this one last month
1 month old
not named yet
bantam black cochin pullet
cutest chick

103601_dscn3170.jpg

103601_dscn3354.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh - princess fairy photo is perfect!!! I have to show my daughter! She is 6 and likes to put bows on her mille fleur d'uccle:

I forgot to post a photo of a cochin! My other daughter (age 8) loves ALL cochin bantams. Her rooster "fluffy feet" got LAST-place in a chicken show, but she's super proud of him anyway! He still got a ribbon (5th place!) He would win the "biggest spur" contest though since his spurs are 3 inches long (he's almost 3 yrs old!) and every hen in the building would've picked him as the best rooster because he often gets 3 hens in the nestbox at once with him, and all the hens run and squat down by him to be mated. He is a sweet talker and constantly chats with them and offers them tasty morsels.

Back
Top Bottom