Cochin Thread, What are the pro's and con's of Cochins

Okay since its becoming a ask share pics thread why don't we make it Cochin Info?
So everyone can post anything about Cochins like the MFC info thread?

Quote:
HA!HA! good luck with the cons. I have both the large and small and they are great. They are beautiful. HA!HA! Once you get one its all over you will need more and you will need both sizes and all the colors.
ya.gif
I have had them for 11 years.

I just NEED to stay away from this thread!
barnie.gif

But, just for the fun of it .... please show some more pictures, and tell more stories!
clap.gif

Mind you, that is just in case someone else wants to see or read, because I'm stayin' away from here!
lau.gif

Quote:
HA!HA! good luck with the cons. I have both the large and small and they are great. They are beautiful. HA!HA! Once you get one its all over you will need more and you will need both sizes and all the colors.
ya.gif
I have had them for 11 years.

I just NEED to stay away from this thread!
barnie.gif

But, just for the fun of it .... please show some more pictures, and tell more stories!
clap.gif

Mind you, that is just in case someone else wants to see or read, because I'm stayin' away from here!
lau.gif

Try too
wink.png

Now lets see those pics and stories!

I'm half-tempted to try and hatch some eggs from my red-sex link hend and cochin rooster. Wondering what would happen! I would like to get some partridge cochin hens though for the future, for purebreds and as setting hens.

Back
Top Bottom