Cochin Thread, What are the pro's and con's of Cochins

bluebird, to have the images show in your post you'll need to make sure the IMG tags are wrapped around each image URL.

The easiest way to do this is to edit the post, select a single image and then click the "Img" button, then submit.

Holy cow Bluebird, is that your coop or house? lol If you hook that up with cable, I know you could rent it out. Seriously, nice coop.

Thank you Domino! I'm happy with it and my chickies are happy with it.
big_smile.png

pro's..... Cutest dang chicks ever....Con's... cutest dang chicks ever!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha
lol.png

I guess one has to learn to say NO!!!!

Kiwi is a standard size..... Question... In picture 2 is that her.... She could well surprise you and be a roo....NO tail... In some lines the lack of tail and upright posture lends itself to a surprise around 6 months old.. They mature really late and it is next to impossible to tell if you haven't had cochins before...Watch out for the most upright larger birds w/o a tail to speak of.

RATS!!!! I was OK till I saw Chickonthehill and Bluebird's pictures.
You all have really lovely birds, but their's really dropped my jaw. . . . .drool, drool........ but NO!!! I will stay faithful to my Dellies.

Quote:
That would SO be my luck... went to buy 4 pullets and then end up with 3 roos -
barnie.gif

Both Kiwi and Violet aren't big at all but if they mature slowly as a breed, then I'll just have to be patient... and pray...
fl.gif

Well, I like all your cochins, big or little. They are such funny birds...super personalities! Now I just have to have a frizzle! So the search begins . . .
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom