Cochin Thread!!!

I find that mottleds tend to be the typiest of all hatchery birds.....wonder why that is? My hatchery girls are nearly identical to my breeder girls. I have an exhibition quality rooster who blows my hatchery rooster out of the water, but even then my hatchery guy is better than all my other hatchery cochin boys.....

Last edited:
Quote:
PICS ????

Never mind, no i dont think he is a brassy back , he has too much coloring going on. He is the bigger one with all the light laceing
13887_new_pics45.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is a little roo, but he's the only cochin that popped out of my last hatch so I decided to keep him until he's old enough to cause trouble. (he's 5 weeks old, today). By then maybe someone will want him for a baby-daddy or my neighbors won't care.
tongue.png
He's cute! He keeps trying to grab my camera strap. His egg was normal sized so I assume this is not a bantam (he's larger than the light brahma and BLRW he hatched with). Ah the fun of surprise eggs!
smile.png

51848_cochin1.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh the madness! We're cochin crazed. Let's face it, we want cochins in every color imaginable! Just little balls of rainbow fluff rolling around in the backyards. Lovin' it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom