cochins

youngin

Hatching
8 Years
Mar 15, 2011
I'm in need of a few varieties of cochins that must be show quality. I have a couple of male frizzled cochins one blue, one birchin, and a blue partridge hen (non-frizzled). I can do with a regularly partridge male, a non-frizzled blue hen and a non-frizzled birchen hen. I understand if you don't have any of these, but if you can recomend a breeder that would be awesome. I'm 14 years old and I'm starting a breeding project, so I'm going to start small with only a few pairs. My birds are show quality my frizzled, blue male won best of breed in my county fair. I would love to have chicks out of these parents, so I need the pairs. I have yet to find one show quality birchen hen, I've found the others, but they were not for sale
sad.png

Ps: My competition in the fair was jaw dropping.

I don't know any breeders of those varieties, but you might get more responses if you go to the "Where am I? Where are you?" section of the board and post in the thread for your state, too. Check out the cochin threads in the "Breed, Genetics, and Showing" section of the board as well.

Quote:
I raise several varieties and all are show quality, are you wanting hatching eggs, if so I could sell you a nice variety of them all for only $25.00 a doz which includes shipping.

Well basically the problem i have with hatching eggs is i don't have an incubator yet. I will eventually save up enough to buy one, but right now i dont have the money to buy a new one, as my brother broke my old one.

Back
Top Bottom