CochinX Chicks, Last -Free chicks in CT (PICS)

Don't think I didn't give it serious consideration. If I had more room and didn't alreay have three week olds with two more batches of chicks coming next month, another hatch in late April and probably two ducklings at the end of this week I'd probably be pming you for your address!

God to know you are feeling weak..... !!!!!
lol.png
So if I happen to drive by your house and happen to have them with me.........
tongue.png

They are both the same age as our baby silkies. SOOOOO TEEEMMMPPPTTTTEEEDDDD!!!

CT Chickenstock is gonna be nuts.

Drumstick is begging me to take them. It's pothetic. :|

He just tried to kiss the laptop screen.

Thanks T!!!

Last edited:
Well I guess its a bad idea to ship them. I'll just have to look for them locally or just give up.

My son (Henry Jones, JR on here) wants them too. He and Drum are going to have fun at Chickenstock together. I'm bringing purple chicken salad and any male chicks.....

Um...PC....Henrietta....can I get a direct email to Drum....or Henry.....no reason in particular...I just want to introduce myself.............

...and send him pics!
wink.png

039-1.jpg

043.jpg

031.jpg

Hey, you can never have too many chicks! Wait...yes you can!

tiffanyH where in CT are you located? I'm in Putnam and my nephew has gotten back into chickens. He had taken a couple of years off more due to a dog they had. He would love them if they are still available and your not to far from Putnam. Jenn

Hmm...Putnam...I will look that up and see.....

My brother lives in Colchester.....I could meet you there? Seems to be about 1/2 way.....

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL, HHJ saw the pics. I just reminded him of the 14 coming in April and the possibity of two ducklings this week. He was willing to let someone else enjoy their awesomeness. Nice try though!

Hey tiffanyh,
I live in CT and would travel to pick up your cochins if you still have them. Let me know...thanks...Liz

Back
Top Bottom