Cockateils Thread- Albino-Pearl-Pastel-Silver and so MUCH MORE!!!!

serama hen

Songster
7 Years
Sep 9, 2012
Nothern New Jersey
Hello everyone I want to dedicate this thread to cockateils for being one of the best pets. Also feel free to ask about other birds.
clap.gif

images
So far I only have one lovely pearl female cockatiel. She is sweet and playful and i want to breed her to a lutino or a white face.This isnt mine but similar

This is my very loving chocolate, when I mean loving she will bite strangers that don't love on her lol, not really bite but nibble untill she gets what she wants, rub her neck, under her beak and her head. :lol:

This is my Dazzle (yellow check) he was named Dazzle because he will use his foot as a mic, and sing his beautiful songs dazzling himself and his mate Cuddles. He loves to be loved, lol sometimes his girl Cuddles will get upset with him because he wants to be petted by mom (me) :D

And yes this thread includes everything stories photos and anything you want curing diseases anything cockatiel finch etc related feel free to talk and i love your birds chocolate is sooooooooooooooo cute i love it

I only have 4 tiels that arent really worth posting. Lol. Since they dont do nothing but sit on a perch. :)

Hmm how old are they if you go online people could teach you how to make it do tricks and why not i bet they are very cute and if you have other birds post them.

Will there ever be anymore mutations for these beutiful birds i was thinking about getting parrotlets but i heard they need lots of ntention and can be moody. but they are soo cute and colorful

Back
Top Bottom