Cockatoo egg hatching!

Songster
Dec 30, 2019
Sandy springs Atlanta Georgia USA
Hey, recently I bought some cockatoo eggs and they come this Monday. The incubation process should be roughly thirty days, and it will take 14 weeks for them to be weaned but, I do plan to sell three of the chicks after that time span, for profit. They will be sulfur crested cockatoos, hand raised by me, I can promise they'll be well behaved and may even be trained a little when you get them. They will already have names but shouldn't be to conditioned to them so changing the name is fine. A little background on suffer crested cockatoos, they are originally Australian and they are one of the most flavourful personalities in the cockatoo umbrella! They are one of the bigger birds under the cockatoos umbrella so you will need a bigger cage. These birds are really intelligent and can be trained to speak and do tricks. I will give photos and updates regularly. I will be living in Peurto Rico by the time these chicks are ready for sale but if you are close enough, like in Florida we may be able to ship them.

Did you order them online? Where from? I can almost guarantee you that it was a scam, responsible breeders will never ship parrot eggs, and even if they did it would be highly unlikely that they would hatch due to the fragility of parrot eggs.

Did you order them online? Where from? I can almost guarantee you that it was a scam, responsible breeders will never ship parrot eggs, and even if they did it would be highly unlikely that they would hatch due to the fragility of parrot eggs.
I did order them online but they are quite close to where I currently live (like an hour) and I talked with the breeder, they normally don't ship hut this time they are just going to drive them over themselves. I have the contact as well.

Hey, recently I bought some cockatoo eggs and they come this Monday. The incubation process should be roughly thirty days, and it will take 14 weeks for them to be weaned but, I do plan to sell three of the chicks after that time span, for profit. They will be sulfur crested cockatoos, hand raised by me, I can promise they'll be well behaved and may even be trained a little when you get them. They will already have names but shouldn't be to conditioned to them so changing the name is fine. A little background on suffer crested cockatoos, they are originally Australian and they are one of the most flavourful personalities in the cockatoo umbrella! They are one of the bigger birds under the cockatoos umbrella so you will need a bigger cage. These birds are really intelligent and can be trained to speak and do tricks. I will give photos and updates regularly. I will be living in Peurto Rico by the time these chicks are ready for sale but if you are close enough, like in Florida we may be able to ship them.
Where did you order your eggs from? I've been looking around for a legit place

Where did you order your eggs from? I've been looking for a legit place

Back
Top Bottom