Losing your sense of taste is kind of like the ultimate insult when you are sick.

Not being able to enjoy a cup of coffee is just like plain wrong!

Glad you are the least sick of the three of you but sorry any of you are going through this. Sad the number of people who have a cold and think it's just a cold so hey, I'm not sick enough to stay home. Turns out they have covid and are spreading it everywhere.

I fear that the 'vaccine' is making covid less severe so that is what is happening with people....it's also why DH and I are still cloistered here at the farm and intend to stay that way. Only go out for doctor's appointments and then are masked in N95's. Still buying our groceries on line and having to pick them up at the curb. So far so good but we are ever vigilant.

@sourland, what fun! Do you get to see the wild Chincoteague ponies while you were there?

@sourland, what fun! Do you get to see the wild Chincoteague ponies while you were there?
Yes, saw quite a few along the road into Assateague. Pony Penning was recent so I guess they still hadn't dispersed to their home ranges. Long ago the ponies had access to the ocean and would venture there when the flies got bad. Idiots not giving them enough space ruined that, and now they are fenced away from the 'people' areas. Saw a lot of foals left with the herds. I'm wondering if they are trying to increase the herd size.

Back
Top Bottom