Thanks, Sour!
I've been outside watering, soaking, drenching the yard as it'll be 103 today. I repeat at dusk. I may have to venture out mid-day for an extra session as I've got some seedling beds working it.
I have lamented previously that I'm married to the most unhandy spouse when it comes to general maintenance. Seriously, like he needs to learn how to hold a paintbrush. But he wants to learn because, well, he's rather competitive and I have the know-how. Been teaching DH about electrical wiring as he wants to help with some projects about the house. While I was at Home Depot getting supplies he took it upon himself to watch about an hour of YouTube fix-it videos. (Props to hubby!) We have some rocker switches on lights that went from touchy to busted. He had only one misplaced traveler wire which showed up on testing and he got the hang of it, which made for easier work as we had multiple switch panels that needed replacing. Yay! Many hands make light work....

Hello everyone. Just hanging around waiting to be fully cooked....I think we have had a dozen consecutive days of temperatures over 90° and longer than that without real rain.

@CapricornFarm

My husband and I head there was a tornado that hit Pearisburg, Virginia yesterday. Have you heard anything about it (ie: damages to the area, any deaths,etc.). Of curse this the area that my husband comes from (Narrows, Virginia).

@CapricornFarm

My husband and I head there was a tornado that hit Pearisburg, Virginia yesterday. Have you heard anything about it (ie: damages to the area, any deaths,etc.). Of curse this the area that my husband comes from (Narrows, Virginia).

'
I pray your family is well darn .. Moved from out there to here in 68 to get away from them

@CapricornFarm

No, it's a good sized state and we don't travel far.

Back
Top Bottom