Coffee- give me coffee. Was up at 1AM this morning clipping pullet wings. The crazy things have been sailing over the fence and into the dog yard. Got up at 7 and fed them, now am ready for a nap.
So far, Penny has left them alone- which is a surprise, she killed a hen in her youth and loves to kill baby birds. Maybe she has grown out of killing chickens. :fl

Good Morning. Lucky my girls are lazy and love my PVC feeder and indoor winter waterer so no daily chores. Hubbies are great for some things. Im sipping my coffee with you guys while watching the sun come up here. It is so late. I love sleeping in. I never had to clip a wing yet. :fl Here is so that holds. My wyze camera worth every penny. It lets me know when girls are in action. Since cameras and locks also no predator attacks even better. Chloe my dog keeps guard. I felt so bad, one day my dog ran out to greet the Amazon person who is usually a male carrier and loves them because they pet her and she runs out to greet them. They switched out to a girl and Chloe scared the living daylights out of the girl so much she threw my package on the front porch and left. You guys I have a 10 lb. Papitese that is a lick fest. I couldn't stop laughing and she worried that could have been on You Tube. I'm not that mean but I should have saved security camera for ya. Chloe was a little put off needless to say no hugs cuddles or pets. Just mom. Thankfully it was a plastic item inside well cushioned by bubble wrap so as not to break. :lau . Well it is CoVID season and the local Recorder is advertising Girl Scout Cookies online through grubhub. I have heard it all now. Worse it made me consider to buy more. Have not done it yet and not available till Feb. Gotta keep cookie sales up while in a pandemic. :):highfive: Cheers!

i just have to mention that I am not a really goofy person. But I was in Dilliards this week for much needed haircut and they had valentine soft comfy PJs on sale and they were donating to Brighton Center underwear for families so what the heck. I bought me some heart PJs for Valentines Day! and gifted a modest donation to Brighton Center. Every little bit helps. You should look in your area. My Pjs are so soft. Just Love them! It is for a good charity and after all these months, I probably need a change of PJs or lounge wear. :lau:clap:love I buy big and loose because the other major change in my life since COVID season besides relaxed clothing is the need for them. I need a new exercise routine which will start as soon as weather is warmer, more walks with the dog. I find the COVID social distancing rules with masks make it all the more enticing to just sit in my lounge wear done. :love:p
Im also trying to talk myself in or out of new chicks versus ducks! My husband might shoot me but it might be worth it. At the same time wanting to travel. My daughter is always a good babysitter if need one.

Back
Top Bottom