I've noticed advertised that they have neti pot machines now that flush and suck fluids back out.

I'm fascinated by the concept. But, yeah, visions of a sputtering mess.

I can't use those things as I feel like I'm drowning 🤷

I brought cinnamon buns!

I'm sitting at the table with my of cinnamon rolls and my coffee cup ☕, should be breakfast but it makes a great lunch as well. :drool Thanks Cappy and Penny.

Roasted a Nice Colombian Aponte Honey, after 5 days rest, did it up in a French Press, Heaven. Added it to a breakfast sandwich of home made souurdough bread, eggs from you know where :), sharp cheddar cheese, a tad of garlic, and a nice thick slab of ham.

Don't get no better than this, the only thing I need now is not to have to go into work EVER again and i will be in heaven !

Aaron

Roasted a Nice Colombian Aponte Honey, after 5 days rest, did it up in a French Press, Heaven. Added it to a breakfast sandwich of home made souurdough bread, eggs from you know where :), sharp cheddar cheese, a tad of garlic, and a nice thick slab of ham.

Don't get no better than this, the only thing I need now is not to have to go into work EVER again and i will be in heaven !

Aaron
I had a honey green coffee last month. It was good! Currently I have an Ethiopian and a Kenyan green coffees to roast.

Back
Top Bottom