I heard they hired a sky writer to fly over the school
I will seriously do that if he manages to graduate from college. The next four years will be interesting. He is the least scholastically motivated of our 5 grandkids, but may well be the happiest. He's a fun, thoughtful person - we like him a lot.

Morning ya'll. Coffee is on and starting my breadless mornings. Have not had breakfast (I just want bread!!) and had squash casserole for lunch.
It is not quite so hot and humid today. Did some yard work, absolutely no house work- will do that in a bit. Went to town for groceries. Now ready for a nap LOL. Got my mammogram scheduled. Boy, I hate those things. Have a scar from a lumpectomy back in '94. Every time they put the squeeze on, it hurts for two days. Every time, they ask me to "hold it awhile while I check this" and always want a repeat. I have started to tell them if they don't get a good pic on the first go, they don't get a second chance.
Anyway, it is dry around here this week and since the temps are in the 90's, will probably put on the automatic sprinkler system for the lawn. the back half of the yard doesn't have one, so I get to sprinkle that by hand.

Back
Top Bottom