No heating pad big enough but good idea maybe start fewer to do it then I could bring them in the house even
Am guessing(remembering) starting seeds inside too soon and not having space to keep them warm enough before planting outside was possible.....kinda like hatching/buying chicks before the coop is build or enlarged. :gig

Haven't been to cranked up about planning the annual hatch,
gathering a couple good blues today may have sparked an interest.

Last Cup O the Day.
Can't see this on my couch anymore, so wandered in out the snow to say hello.
Miss his 'company' ....but sure don't miss seeing his struggles and pain.
1582066516131.png

Am guessing(remembering) starting seeds inside too soon and not having space to keep them warm enough before planting outside was possible.....kinda like hatching/buying chicks before the coop is build or enlarged. :gig

Haven't been to cranked up about planning the annual hatch,
gathering a couple good blues today may have sparked an interest.

Last Cup O the Day.
Can't see this on my couch anymore, so wandered in out the snow to say hello.
Miss his 'company' ....but sure don't miss seeing his struggles and pain.
View attachment 2029799
Forever in our hearts

@aart we just got back from the movies, and as I opened the door I found myself waiting for the sound of Dani coming to greet us. She's been gone for 9 months.
Yes, today when I got home and opened the garage door, I swear I could hear his bark.
Those habits die hard.

That's a lot of work for you - but it's going to be nice when your done 😊 I remember doing this stuff at our old house until we finally got someone to help with the work.
We hung over 100 sheets of dry wall on in our home when we retired. I feel for you, Dobie.:hugs
It's really not that much.
I have a lot more than that to do. I flipped 5 houses top to bottom in 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom