It is a terrible affliction.
It is Cap, the problem itself and the medication. I can't help feeling that the doctors who prescribe a lot of the medication do so for problems that in the past have been resolved by other methods, or just accepted as the way life is.:confused:

It's gorgeous here today also. A bit windy which makes it chilly but the sun is out and if you get out of the wind it's very warm.

When I was on my way back from the coop last night I saw two huge flocks fly over. One was geese the other ducks. They were heading north west and they were flying so low that I could hear their wings cutting through the wind. It was a pretty amazing sight and sound. Even if I hadn't heard them honking and quacking away I would have been alerted to their presence by the sound of them flying.

It was one of those moments that makes a person just glad to be alive!
It's lovely isn't it.
Jenny the Muscovy duck takes flight most mornings and I watch in amazement as she glides and flaps. Thankfully she doesn't go far anymore. The down side is while she's happy to fly somewhere, she generally wants to walk back. I've collected her three kilometers away.:rolleyes:

A sunshine pic for those of you coping with the cold.
Bracket with her chicks sheltering from the sun under a Rosemary bush.
P2212575.JPG

@Shadrach that duck has you well trained! :lau

RE: Youth. I keep remembering that episode of South Park where the guy was doing the behavior modification and all the kids wound up on Ritalyn? Finally somebody pointed out that all that was wrong with the kids was a lack of discipline and to prove his point the guy walked up to a kid who was sitting in front of his home work, screaming and crying, cuffed the kid up alongside his head and yelled "SHUT UP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!" the kid immediately stopped the side show and started working on his homework.

I know, you can't hit kids like that or anybody else but the point was well made. Kids need guidance and their parents in their lives. Not drugged.

We had kids come into our office so stoned on whatever antipsychotic was popular that month that we couldn't even work with them because they couldn't hold their eyes open or respond to us. Ask the parent if kiddo was overdosed and they would always say the same thing Oh NO! We CAN'T give him less medicine! He's so much better on the new dosage. Sure I would be too if I was stoned out of my gourd all day.:he

But that is no way for any human being to have to live.

@Shadrach that duck has you well trained! :lau

RE: Youth. I keep remembering that episode of South Park where the guy was doing the behavior modification and all the kids wound up on Ritalyn? Finally somebody pointed out that all that was wrong with the kids was a lack of discipline and to prove his point the guy walked up to a kid who was sitting in front of his home work, screaming and crying, cuffed the kid up alongside his head and yelled "SHUT UP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!" the kid immediately stopped the side show and started working on his homework.

I know, you can't hit kids like that or anybody else but the point was well made. Kids need guidance and their parents in their lives. Not drugged.

We had kids come into our office so stoned on whatever antipsychotic was popular that month that we couldn't even work with them because they couldn't hold their eyes open or respond to us. Ask the parent if kiddo was overdosed and they would always say the same thing Oh NO! We CAN'T give him less medicine! He's so much better on the new dosage. Sure I would be too if I was stoned out of my gourd all day.:he

But that is no way for any human being to have to live.

Discipline, discipline, discipline! This is the one thing parents don't think is important. They give "little Johnny" everything and anything he wants. This teaches him to be unruly, and when he is unruly he gets what he wants.

Wow Shad have that rosemary here also dry my own sometimes take a bit fresh to cook ...
Peeps got to try food this morning they like it like Mikey ..... Sean good to see you pop in how is your leg?
Do ya think maybe some of these kids are over medicated over indulged.. The Son here is 38 very respectful and lot's of fun and help to us.. He has never wanted a women or kids
happy just being himself.....

Mental illness and addiction are pretty hard to treat and agonizing to live with,
unless you've been there don't be so quick to poopoo the possible 'cures'.
Then again our society is mighty quick to say take a pill, and some are more than willing to go along. It's a clustertangle.

:gig :gig :gig

Back
Top Bottom