G'Day Y'all!
Another sunny warm day forecast...34F at 8am, 51 later.
Didn't find the right material for fixing poop board,
might look again between laundry and lasagna...
...but think it'll have to wait until I go to the 'big city'.

@DobieLover ...gonna hit Dad's place today?
BTW what do you think of Min-Pins?
Someone tried to give me one.
Yes, I am.
It's about 24 now and I'm running the dogs. So much better to run them when the ground is still frozen so they aren't covered in mud when I'm done.
I love my min-pin but I won't be getting another. I have to keep potty pads in the bathroom because she just won't ask to go out. If you take them out every 4 hours they do fine. I have to work.
IMG_20190828_141845357.jpg

Last edited:
I love my min-pin but I won't be getting another. I have to keep potty pads in the bathroom because she just won't ask to go out. If you take them out every 4 hours they do fine.
Tiny bladders?
Does she use the pads?

Had a friend with a bunch of chihuahuas,
puppy pads all over the house especially the kitchen, UHG.
I don't want another dog, let alone a tiny one.
The one I was offered was the last pup from a local amish litter.

Fostered a tiny dog, long story there, he was older(2yo) and not housebroken.
He went to live somewhere else.

Tiny bladders?
Does she use the pads?

Had a friend with a bunch of chihuahuas,
puppy pads all over the house especially the kitchen, UHG.
I don't want another dog, let alone a tiny one.
The one I was offered was the last pup from a local amish litter.

Fostered a tiny dog, long story there, he was older(2yo) and not housebroken.
He went to live somewhere else.
Tiny bladders and stubborn dispositions! She uses the pads. She'll sometimes miss and will sometimes go days with no accidents. I have Alexa programmed to announce "potty dogs" at 10:00 am, 2:00 and 6:00 pm and that helps DH remember to do it. I'm home from work anywhere from 7 to 8:30 and I take over from there.
She's an awesome dog! I've never had a dog with more personality stuffed into such a small body. I treat her like I'd treat any of my Dobies. She's not allowed any behavior I wouldn't tolerate in a large dog.
She's a little pistol. Ben used to rile her up until he got her to really get barking at him. He got a kick out of it.
IMG_20190913_152134451.jpg

Cap when I was on brand name Celexa, I only needed 10 mg. Then the generic came out and I got switched to that. I was put on 20 mg. Another Dr. at the clinic asked how I was doing.
I thought I was doing great. Well he decided I should be doing GREATER and upped the dose to 40 mg.

Then HE departed suddenly for NM. I wonder if h was a "real" doctor. Anyway have been weaning myself off and down to 10 mg. with a new doctor's assistance and he has me off of them completely in another week.

That is wonderful. Glad to see you back with us.

Back
Top Bottom