Cap I was thinking about you today while I was out hammering away on my old coop. I tore the nesting boxes off of it and needed to seal the hole with wood and sheet metal.

This building stuff is so habit forming! Even though I sent a jolt of electricity up my shoulder to the base of my head while pulling a stubborn nail it was well worth the discomfort to be back pounding nails back into wood!

Cap I was thinking about you today while I was out hammering away on my old coop. I tore the nesting boxes off of it and needed to seal the hole with wood and sheet metal.

This building stuff is so habit forming! Even though I sent a jolt of electricity up my shoulder to the base of my head while pulling a stubborn nail it was well worth the discomfort to be back pounding nails back into wood!
I know, even when I finish the coop I will have other building projects. Just counted 24 tomato plants up!

I'm ordering heirloom seeds next week to get started. I also have some trumpet vine seeds to start along with some squash. I have plans for a raised bed that I think will hold some pole bean plants for me.
I planted a whole tray of two types of lettuce today! Flowers next.

Back
Top Bottom