I usually start my vegetable plants about now along with my flowers.

If you try to transplant things before the first of May, last week in April at the earliest you will be either buying new plants or transplanting.
Our average last frost is April 15th.

Good morning Clubbers. Thanks for the coffee and walnut bread, Shad. I had a piece. It was delicious. You'll need to save a big chunk for Sour. He'll be very disappointed if he doesn't get some!
I spent some time just sitting with the chickens this morning. I haven't done that in months.
Brittany (PBR), Missy (EE) and Captain (Ameraucana) all jumped up in my lap (at different times) and all allowed me to groom them. Captain stayed the longest.
Fabio just came up and pecked my boot several times. He's such an arse.

G'Day Y'all!

Sorry, can't get into the fake food, it's just not filling :gig

How'd the walling go yesterday @DobieLover ?

Gotta go check on some paperwork today at the township hall(ugh),
might stay for the free lunch....and bingo(some memories there).
30°F and supposed to be sunny until the 4 days of rain and snow start this afternoon.

How'd the walling go yesterday @DobieLover ?
I hung 5 sheets. I had purchased a 5# box of drywall screws. I asked DH to grab them out of the box of supplies I had. He never came back with them. Went out to get them. Can't find them. Who knows what he did with them?? I have to go to Lowes today to get another box.
I won't get back out to Dad's until this afternoon and this time, I'm going alone. I just can't find enough things to keep DH busy and he can't do anything on his own. He also keeps putting things "away" but I don't know where he puts them and he can't remember. It's viciously frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom