But she's okay. She doesn't know anything is wrong!
I have one dog coming up on the breeds expected longevity and a cat that has exceeded it by nearly 3 years. The chances are fairly high I'm going to suffer a broken heart sooner rather than later.
Not that it really helps, but.....
:hugs :hugs :hugs

Morning! Just sat down with my first coffee of the day too (real one; I don't really understand the idea of virtual coffee :idunno ).
Sun! lucky you! Here we go again for another full day of rain:barnie It was gorgeous yesterday, sunny and dry, but now we have another weather front pushing through. I have been reading Lewis Wright's Practical poultry keeping, and he attributes many ills and diseases to prolonged cold wet weather. I do hope he was wrong!

LLBeans has the MAD BOMBER hats and they WILL KEEP YOU ABSOLUTELY WARM. I only buy the men's version because true to LLB and Lands End, the men's clothes are made much better than the womens. LLB bomber hats for women have fake fur. The men's has real rabbit fur. I have two. They described one as cherry red, bought it and it is brilliant ORANGE not red in any shape or form. I also bought a black one. Bought men's small size.

Bus ladies had a real hoot over the hats. When I wore one into Wally World, the first man to see me said "I KNOW you're warm." I said "YES I AM!" My brother wouldn't wear one if I paid him. He wears a plain baseball cap all year round while his ears look scarlet. MEN :rant
Rarely (if raining) he will use the hood on his coat.

the men's clothes are made much better than the womens
so true! in my experience that applies to shirts, trousers (pants), coats etc. I've also found an inverse correlation between quality and price at the top end - designer shirts with barely attached buttons, designer trousers with fake pockets, coats that keep out neither rain nor cold. Of course, I don't think they're designing for someone like me, who expects things to have a function and to perform that function tolerably well. But it never ceases to amaze me that there are women who will pay good money for such rubbish!

Morning! Just sat down with my first coffee of the day too (real one; I don't really understand the idea of virtual coffee :idunno ).
Sun! lucky you! Here we go again for another full day of rain:barnie It was gorgeous yesterday, sunny and dry, but now we have another weather front pushing through. I have been reading Lewis Wright's Practical poultry keeping, and he attributes many ills and diseases to prolonged cold wet weather. I do hope he was wrong!
:lau I don't understand the virtual stuff either but I keep making it.
My eldest writes they've had it pretty wet in Bristol.
Well, there is quite a lot of difference between Asian Jungles and Wales, not to mention the snow and ice states in the US.

Back
Top Bottom