Hello! Anyone mind if I hop in to say "hello" real quick?
I don't drink coffee, by the way -- is water good?
It's cloudy up here today. Might get some rain, which I would love! It's also nice and warm... pretty spring weather!
How are the rest of you guys doing?
Oh, and Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

There's tea in the cupboard and sometimes Gator Ade in the refrigerator.

Morning Sour how are you today ? wet and soggy here

Good here, penny. Humid with temps in the mid 70's. Tomorrow we start with the 80's, and I crank up the AC. Humid is not my friend. Just finished mowing, and the Princess says I smell like an old billygoat. time for a shower.

Hello! Anyone mind if I hop in to say "hello" real quick?
I don't drink coffee, by the way -- is water good?
It's cloudy up here today. Might get some rain, which I would love! It's also nice and warm... pretty spring weather!
How are the rest of you guys doing?
Oh, and Happy Memorial Day, everyone!
Welcome. You can drink anything you like, pull up a chair.

Doing okay. I thought my brother and I had come to an understanding about him NOT tearing me apart in from of the store checker(like usual). Today I went to give her the change, the $ went fine but SHE dropped a whole penny, on the moving conveyor belt and it was lost for good. My brother ripped me a new one. :confused:
Guess he wanted me to give her another $1. so she could give ME change. He needs another talking too.

His village will not pick up large or strange items for free anymore. So he brought his stuff to me, a computer printer, and broken- tv dinner standing tray- and an horribly filthy microwave. I asked him why he used a filthy microwave, he said the dinners boil over. Never had that happen with mine. Gee why can't he clean them after using?

Mine is very old and not dirty at all. Of course I hardly ever make tv dinners. If I make a baked potato I always use a paper plate under it.SMH

Yeah, unclean microwaves are nasty. Always hated the ones in the lunch room. Just the thought of what's there.... Ewwww.

We've been enjoying the lettuce from the garden. Don't know how much longer it'll be viable, though, as temps are heating up. There is a shade cover, so that offers some respite. Looking forward to getting the cukes and squashes in. We plant those late, though, to avoid the annual invasion of squash bugs. There's still plenty of harvest even with the late sowing with ample amounts to foist on the neighbors.

A second cup of coffee needed as it was up early this morning to get the dog in to the vet for his dental. Turns out he wasn't scheduled for a dental today, just vaccines. So he'll get his comprehensive exam, shots and a pedicure. I feel bad because he didn't get to have his breakfast this morning (anticipating dental) and that dog lives for eating.

Back
Top Bottom