Coffee and tea water with several choices no sugar stevia here for my better half
he is diabetic there is half and half that is mine also cook with it does break near as fast as milk ... How is everyone this morning ?
Morning Penny! All’s well here under cloudy skies! DH is at Dr. appt. so I’m in the parking lot waiting. Weird times! I’ll be grateful for your virtual coffee!

So is life we learn to go with it .. all these years later they still will poke and prod ..
I was getting the dizzy spells .. They immediately lets look at your lungs .. need some blood .. Turned out I was not drinking enough and Coffee was not on their list :wee

I’m starting to notice that the older I get the less I notice being thirsty. My sisters father in law started the dizzy falling down thing and they would hydrate him and he’d be fine. God only knows how many times he’d fallen in his own house, but he did it regularly at Safeway or Rite Aid, at least once leaving a large pool of blood from hitting his head. He was a really really nice man but oh so stubborn.

Back
Top Bottom