Morning to the club I and @Sequel we live on the northern state of Washington
so ya all have like 2 to 4 hours ahead of us to start .. I did bring another pot and cookies I made yesterday
Thanks I’m starving! Oh that reminds me, yesterday we ran a couple errands and we figured we’d stop and get Egg McMuffins at McDonalds. I was looking forward to that because I have not had a day out of the dang kitchen for months! The line was out into the street! DH was not amused and is a terrible road rager at the best of times so we had to come home. :hit

We have not been to a mcdonalds in like ever tried it long time ago cannot have their cheese ... do not like me but we do not have lines like that .. went to Trader Joes in Black lake, Tumwater and they had a line out the door around the corner but we left next time we tried it was closed due to power outage .. still want to know if they have hatching eggs ?

We have not been to a mcdonalds in like ever tried it long time ago cannot have their cheese ... do not like me but we do not have lines like that .. went to Trader Joes in Black lake, Tumwater and they had a line out the door around the corner but we left next time we tried it was closed due to power outage .. still want to know if they have hatching eggs ?
Next time I go to Silverdale I’ll look in Trader Joe’s if the line isn’t wrapped around the block! :gig FWIW the only thing worth eating at mcD’s is their breakfast sandwiches and they have excellent biscuits.

Nope prefer Jackin the box better for breakfast sandwich true breakfast size and real egg sausage or bacon ..
Sorry cannot do the Mc d's for nothing
I like them better too but we only have Mc D’s here. It’s no man’s land here! Across the street from the McD’s is a gas station with organic gourmet sandwiches for $14.

Back
Top Bottom