I have thought about this on occasion. I guess the harsh things that happened in my life made me who I am today. I don't think I gained much wisdom, but I did learn that I could survive.

I would not like to have a do over. I am much happier now than when I was in school.

I have gained a lot of wisdom and am able to survive any problem that comes down the pike.

The younger life was very brutal.

Ahhh Thnks George have two coops cleaned it for the day made a few changes about ready to tackle a few rats so sick of them

Saw sign of rats around my old chicken coop. I have a bird feeder there that must have attracted them. No more sign. I think that Scaredy Cat must have caught them.

Morning Club I would do it the dollars ... Cannot pay the water bill online here...
Sue hope DR. goes well ....
Another pot up at 8 set an alarm then pug said me too :clap
Today was a national holiday - MLK Day- imagine my embarrassment as I swooped into the Courthouse Annex and found it closed. Will make the effort again tomorrow.

I would not like to have a do over. I am much happier now than when I was in school.

I have gained a lot of wisdom and am able to survive any problem that comes down the pike.

The younger life was very brutal.
I have found- through harsh experience- that what doesn't kill you does make you stronger- but it takes awhile.

Morning Bob 😊 it is great news, we go back in 6 months for an angiogram and if it's good, we will be on a yearly schedule for check ups.
I remember these from Mrs BY Bob's stroke. I was extremely nervous heading into them. I'm sure Bob is relieved as well. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom