Like the apple muffins took off early first I showered then headed to town bought new tires to look at crossing the pass for a cockerel there so Better half wanted better tires front wheel car .. Bought the tires at les schwab they where to put them on told them we wanted to keep the tires they took off ...
Get there at 11 he tell us the order as we did it .. He got the keys .. Sitting there like 45 minutes I ask how is going ., they put the new tires on the back :he Excuse me what did they order say it is front wheel driven .. New tires on the front Hello.. So they had to change em :confused:

Morning all. Coffee in the pot, got shopping to do today- going to the store to get keto supplies- almond flour, etc. Since my phone died, have been going through withdrawal- I guess it is a good thing. No games to waste time with, having to wear a watch to check the time every few minutes, Can't check the weather from my chair- have to get up and go outside or check on the computer, Incommunicado with family and friends for a few days. Did we ever think we would come to this??

Back
Top Bottom