Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day! We had grandkids yesterday so today we are relishing our peace and quiet . Well I am now that the crows are quiet. They woke me up this morning screaming at something, I swear it sounded like there were hundreds of them.

Good morning Sequel 😊 enjoy your day

Good morning everyone- er afternoon. Coffee is on. Today is a rainy, cold, dreary day. I spent the last two days raking leaves in the front yard and my muscles are twinging, as is the arthritis. Today, soley due to the weather, mind you, I got up, fed the animals, returned to my nice warm bed and stayed there looking at social media til after noon. Thirst for coffee got me up or I would be there yet. there are no plans for the day- I may or may not go back to bed.

I sat in the chicken coop with my girls.

They have been skiddish lately, so I'm trying to regain my graces with them.

I bought a chair at Ollie's just for the chicken coop.

They weather is beautiful today. It is 79 degrees today with a suttle wind blowing.
That sounds wonderful! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it with your chickens! I have a chair in my run, I tip it over when I leave so 1. They don’t poop on it. 2. They don’t use it to launch themselves over the fence. 3. The seat mostly stays dry. I love having it there!

That sounds wonderful! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it with your chickens! I have a chair in my run, I tip it over when I leave so 1. They don’t poop on it. 2. They don’t use it to launch themselves over the fence. 3. The seat mostly stays dry. I love having it there!
I have a chair in the chicken yard too. It sinks into the dirt, so I have to put wood or tiles under it. I keep a piece of plastic to put in the chair before I sit so that if it has poop on it, it doesn't get on me and if it is wet, the plastic is dry.

I have a chair in the chicken yard too. It sinks into the dirt, so I have to put wood or tiles under it. I keep a piece of plastic to put in the chair before I sit so that if it has poop on it, it doesn't get on me and if it is wet, the plastic is dry.

My chair is a fold up and I hang it up with an "S" hook and the chickens can't reach it.

Lowes has some 16" x 16" patio pavers, a well as some smaller ones. The pavers will give you a floor like effect so your chair does not sink in the dirt.

My chair is a fold up and I hang it up with an "S" hook and the chickens can't reach it.

Lowes has some 16" x 16" patio pavers, a well as some smaller ones. The pavers will give you a floor like effect so your chair does not sink in the dirt.
I’m definitely going to look for some folding ones! Much more sensible. I have feed sacks in the greenhouse I can use it all else fails but usually if it’s wet enough I don’t want to sit out there anyhow. Those days I’ll sit in the coop!

Back
Top Bottom