It is ok so far!

Tonight is Tortilla soup for dinner and then popcon with a Movie

Glad your having a good day 😊. Your evening sounds relaxing and nice.

Well, I survived therapy but today hurt more since we did new things and added some weight exercises. Still not horrible, but no fun 🤷. I go back on Tuesday to go through it again.

It's all good, penny. Tomorrow is the Princess's 77th birthday. How is it that in my eyes she is still that tall, thin, long black haired girl that I met 58+ years ago?

Please say Happy Birthday for us

Hoe is your wrist doing?

It's doing pretty good, so far I can do most of the tasks I'm asked to do at therapy. Yesterday she added a tool that simulates opening a jar or bottle, that one hurts, but it's a task I need to work on. Another task was using a small rubber band and opening and closing my fingers, another one that hurts for now. I'm so wanting to be able to do things myself, I know it will take time, but 🤷. I know don't push recovery and I won't.

Happy Saturday!

At long last on Thursday after much gyrations with NM's Covid scheduling protocol, Yours Truly secured a vaccination at the far outreaches of the neighboring town. It was a trek to a lone Walgreen's in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, it felt like venturing to the cantina in "From Dusk 'til Dawn" as there was not a thing around but sand and scrub, and some very weird denizens inside....like the middle-aged guy wandering the aisles in his zombie pj's and the old folks propped up against the wall such that you did a double-take to make sure they were still breathing. Anyway, got the shot and -- due to lack of seating -- was told to wander the store for 15 minutes with the caveat "If you feel faint, just sit down and start yelling." Thankfully, had no problems and found some great laundry detergent clearance bargains (name brand @ $1 for 25 wash size), so not a wasted excursion.

Went home and felt a little fatigued, so ended up with a 3-hour nap and then an early bedtime after dinner. Awoke the yesterday feeling better than I have in ages. Wow! Full of pep and energy and got a lot accomplished during daylight hours. Today, not so much. Maybe a delayed reaction? I dunno...

Of the 52 eggs set, only 3 made it to lockdown. Hope to see chicks Tuesday (2 Marans, 1 mixed.) None of the Trader Joe's fertile eggs were viable. I've got two other waves of eggs in the incubator, but I'm sort of feeling my roo's fertility is waning. That or he's not covering everybody in the coop.

Things are getting Spring-y on the farm, so very busy with pruning and planting as much as my knees allow. Today is putting in beets, radishes and peas. DH is going to retire at the end of April, so it'll be nice to have some extra help.

Hey all.. morning to the club good to see everyone I brought another pot may have to go the feed store need to call first ordered 5, 40 lb bags of oyster .. We have a spot at the front of the house off the porch. Nothing grows, I put weed block then the oyster it does not blow away never cared for beauty bark

Back
Top Bottom