George said on one thread Miss Maggie slashed his arm jumping to say Hi .. Sure hope he is taking care of it ..
My burn has a good scab on it know but still taking light on it..
Coated it with Bacitracin and covered with bandaids last night. Just removed them, and basically it is healed/healing. I am a quick healer. Only one nail tore the skin the others just caused bruising. Just stopped short of a large vein on the inner edge of my arm. If she caught that we would have had a visit to the ER. Needless to say we cut her nails today. She just has so much energy.

Attended a swap yesterday, came home with less critters and some cages I bought cheap.
I have a sinus infection, it's making me very tired so I may nap today.

Glad you had a good swap.

If you have a netti pot make up a warm solution with salt and rinse them out. It really works.

When I was about 7, I heard my Grandma say, "My hands ache. I think we might get some rain."

That is the most I ever heard her complain.

I thought, how cool is that? You can tell the weather by how your hands feel! I missed the operative word "ache" in that sentence. Now that the changes in the weather affect my joints, I get it. Grandma, I get it now.
I tell you, aging is not for sissies. Ya gotta be made of stern stuff. I remember getting the first bad twinges of arthritis in my hands a couple decades ago- I was complaining that it hurt so bad to crochet anymore. Some sweet young thing said, so knowledgable- you need to just push through and keep crocheting in spite of the pain, so your fingers don't stiffen up. I know she was probably right, but I still wish hemmorhoids on her.

I know she was probably right, but I still wish hemmorhoids on her.

Oh gosh only if .. I watched Grandma crochet beautiful things that where all over our home. She taught me many things quilting I do now, the baking, cooking where her things. In the later years she would ask open this do that I never questioned ..

Back
Top Bottom