I am jealous of your clear counter space!
Well I just cleared it even more. My daughter in-law is bringing a bunch of snacks when the come later and the eldest daughter and grand daughter tomorrow are cooking the "big" meal hahah. The house shrinks when 13 fill it up. 2 son in-laws and the eldest grandson couldn't make the trip.

IMG_0241.JPG

Well I just cleared it even more. My daughter in-law is bringing a bunch of snacks when the come later and the eldest daughter and grand daughter tomorrow are cooking the "big" meal hahah. The house shrinks when 13 fill it up. 2 son in-laws and the eldest grandson couldn't make the trip.

View attachment 2615739
have fun! we have been sooo fortunate that son and daughter and her family live in houses on our farm. So our immediate family has been "bubbled" throughout this past year, having dinner together every night---daughter and I take turns sometimes.
Enjoy your visit!

Gotta figure.. We get the last of two caccines Friday thankfully we are getting Moderna. Originaly scheduled for J & J but nope Moderna
Works for me now but was not that paniked although if you passed you would care huh
My second moderna shot is on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom