coffee seems to go with getting up, etc!
my mother drank hers strong and black-no sugar. We teased her it could be a blacktop alternative. I like Splenda and cream---don't care for flavorings usually. I have been known to make a good Irish coffee after dinner though...
I really like the Texas Pecan flavor, but with buying stuff for the garden and yard in the spring, I get cheaper stuff. Folgers in my cup for awhile. I take it with splenda and milk. Don't drink coffee after noon though- switch to hot or cold tea depending on mood and temperature. But truly, there is nothing like a good cup of coffee in the morning sitting on the patio watching the chickens scratching and the flowers blooming.

View attachment 2626589

Ok folks, still in PJ'S- all 13 (kids+grandkids) are off to their own homes. I spent the morning mopping, cleaning the bathroom, put all throw rungs in the wash, I am having one more cup and I shall wash the mother load of towels......
Yeah, love having family, but do not love the clean up afterwards. That's a lot of family to have over- you need a coffee break.

I went to bed at 7pm, got up at 10 to take the dogs out, got up at 3:30, slept till 7 am which under normal circumstances NEVER happens--- Grandma is in family visit recovery Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah,, on Coffee cup #2, GRrrrrrrrrrrrness
download (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom