Good morning everyone 😊coffee is ready
Good morning one and all!

Water, tea, and condiments are ready for your enjoyment.

Have a great day!

Good morning, and thanks for the coffee. :frow
Good Morning to all of you,
up at 5, thank you for making coffee @Grammy60 and the condiments @Ladies-Eight. @sourland how is your coffee?
Just having cup #1 now. I had to wash my dogs food bowls and set fresh water for them. I meant to do it before bed last night but it didnt happen Lololol
the 6 baby brown LH's are doing fine. All but one has wing feather growth, she is smaller than the others, I call her little bit.

33038438_1855953411128691_5510053079212359680_n (1).jpg

Good Morning to all of you,
up at 5, thank you for making coffee @Grammy60 and the condiments @Ladies-Eight. @sourland how is your coffee?
Just having cup #1 now. I had to wash my dogs food bowls and set fresh water for them. I meant to do it before bed last night but it didnt happen Lololol
the 6 baby brown LH's are doing fine. All but one has wing feather growth, she is smaller than the others, I call her little bit.

View attachment 2672050
Good morning 😊 enjoy your coffee

Oh gosh you have them or are they out wild?
We have none out here..
Someone down the street moved away and just released their chickens. They have been making rounds in the neighborhood for a couple of years. I think lots of people feed them. Everyone enjoys seeing them. Traffic stops on the main road when they cross. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom