Hey morning club I am here second cup damn it is morning
These are the darden pictures I took last night..
I was also taking them of my climbing roses.. I have three of them plus my clematis, The roses have names of who I got them from.
The two pink flamigos the Son bought at Costco they are metal.
The rose is Philip, He was a friend gave me a start, he was taking down a fence there was the old rose that was affected ..
I tried to get it to root was about to throw it out Phil passed.. He went to rose it is huge
002.jpg
003.jpg
009.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg

Hey morning club I am here second cup damn it is morning
These are the darden pictures I took last night..
I was also taking them of my climbing roses.. I have three of them plus my clematis, The roses have names of who I got them from.
The two pink flamigos the Son bought at Costco they are metal.
The rose is Philip, He was a friend gave me a start, he was taking down a fence there was the old rose that was affected ..
I tried to get it to root was about to throw it out Phil passed.. He went to rose it is huge View attachment 2672344View attachment 2672345View attachment 2672348View attachment 2672349View attachment 2672352
Good job!!! Good Coffee! and I hope you have a good day!

Oyster is back in so brought home 4 bags 3 went out front I use it to cover ground I detest beauty bark. We do love our whirlie gigs many out front. Garden has a good start on them.. The patio out front is large concrete in great shape but tons of moss. I hate it moss out spread all over the moss.
You also get to see out 100 year old dolly still in use
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom