Brewed a fresh pot.
Morning all good here Todd may on mend
sitting here with my second cup.. Morning George run the dogs already ?
Earlier this morning I took Maggie to the park for about an hour. Just got back from the beagle club. Ran a single , then ran a brace - I'll go back in a bit as I have a pup that I want to run with some competition to see if he is ready.

Oh no! Any ideas what it might be? I had one poisoned by antifreeze once. It was terrible. Idk who did it, but they deserve to go to hell. The dog they killed was so sweet, loved everyone. My best show prospect at the time. She didn't live to have pups.
Morning Sour ☺,what it p is still giving me trouble and no appointment until Thursday. Can't get an MRI u too Aug because of my angio-seal so hopefully he can give me something for the pain.

if everyone could keep our dog Todd in your prayers we would really be grateful, he came inside this morning vomiting and shaking real bad. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank You

Anti freeze is one of those things best to give them vodka make them vomit sounds harsh but support through IV most could be saved ..
Antifreeze today is pet friendly.
Rushed her to the vet, but they couldn't figure it out. By the time they did, she could only survive on IV fluids.

Oh no! Any ideas what it might be? I had one poisoned by antifreeze once. It was terrible. Idk who did it, but they deserve to go to hell. The dog they killed was so sweet, loved everyone. My best show prospect at the time. She didn't live to have pups.
Your right, that person deserves the worst 😡 so sorry they did that 😢

No idea what happened, he seems to be back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom